All USA customers can complete their orders through our website adding items to the cart and confirming orders at the checkout as any other e-commerce.
- You don’t need an import permit If you buy no more than 12 Plants –> every order with more than 12 plants will be placed on a stand-by and discussed via email
- plants will be shipped in any case bare root without any particles of soil or sphagnum moss or any other substrate, wrapped in a humid paper inside a bag to keep humidity inside the box
- We send plants with DHL on Friday of every week and they could arrive in 4-5 days to 10-15 days depending on how much time is needed for custom clearance. After many trials will determinate plants can survive quite healthy for 15 days inside the package. Diflora will take the responsability of the shipment, refunding or shipping again plants irreparably damaged, if the shipping takes more than 15 days to raech the final destination into USA.
- 50 euro shipping cost for all orders
- Minimum order –> 100 euro
Every shipment will contain all the necessary documents (phytosanitary certificate and CITES document) to legally export plants into the USA and will be declared at custom for what they really have inside –> Carnivorous Plants
IMPORT PERMIT NEEDED when ordering more then 12 plants
- After completing your order you should send us via email (email@example.com) your Import Permit + the “green-yellow label”
- We MUST send the Shipment to the USDA center indicated on the green-yellow label for the inspection
- You MUST provide a pre-payed shipping label from the USDA center to your final destination
- The time needed for the inspection does not depend on Diflora nor on the shipping courier. It’s a USA custom process that depends only on their organization. Usually the inspection takes 4-5 days but delay could happens